Sunday, April 6, 2008

why would you not vote?

OK. Here we go.

So i just heard this statistic.

1 out of 6 Americans would not vote for the democratic nominee if it wasn't the one of THEIR CHOICE.

....

Do you really think thats a good CHOICE?

This post is for all the democrats out there..

I know everyone that knows me is sick and tired of hearing me talk about this shit.. but i don't care. Your gonna hear about it until November. So if you don't want to hear it.. stop reading NOW.

If you want change in America, if you don't want our country at war, with possibly more than one country, i suggest you vote Democrat this year. I don't want to hear another word out of any conservative Republicans mouth vowing that this war has done anything good for our country. If you truly believe that.. maybe you should step back and take a look at the economy, or maybe our country's reputation to the rest of the world, and on and on.

I can say this because I know it's true.

If John McCain is our president come next year, we are fucked.

Stop being so stubborn and vote Democrat, REGARDLESS the nominee. I support Barack Obama 110% but if he is not the nominee, i will vote Hilary Clinton, because I love my country.

I'M BEGGING YOU GUYS!!!! If you aren't registered to vote, hit up my myspace at....

http://www.myspace.com/mandysspacewhatwhat

I have a link you can click on to register to vote, it may take 3 or 4 weeks to get your card but you should get it before MAY 13TH, which is our primary. So go register now.

Thanks :]

ALSO HERE IS THE LINKS TO BOTH BARACK AND HILARY'S WEBSITES, SO YOU CAN CHECK OUT WHATS GOING ON IN THEIR CAMPAIGNS AND ALSO WHERE THEY STAND ON EVERY ISSUE.

http://www.barackobama.com/
and
http://www.hillaryclinton.com/

2 comments:

Ms.Shell said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ms.Shell said...

I'm also confused and terrified by the fact that people would not vote or vote republican if their choice Dem isn't the nominee. Obama and Clinton are basically the same when it comes down to core issues, they just have different ways of implementing them. Voting for someone who is basically the Anti-Dem just because the person you picked lost is just stupid. I don't like or agree with many of the things Clinton has done during this race, but I would NOT vote for McCain, or throw my vote away if she's the nominee.

I think we need to vote in our second choice, if it comes down to that, and just keep them honest. Thats the only way you can use your vote effectively.