Wednesday, June 11, 2008

the hood love to listen to jeezy & weezy and oh ya YEEZY!

my fashion icon.

lindsay lohan.
no. she is not my role model.

anyways. in my opinion no matter what lindsay rocks she looks amazing. i like that she is trendy but takes chances at the same time. bc what someone might love, another might hate. so what's the point of dressing to please others. dress to please YOU! and i think thats what lindsay does. not only that, i truly believe accessories make an outfit, and lindsay has a amazing range of accessories!

here are a few of my favorite lindsay looks :]

this whole outfit.. is on point.
Photobucket

the bag & shoes? um.. sick.
Photobucket

red ray bans. the baddest nikes i've ever seen.
amazing!
Photobucket

this is a really crazy one. a risk for sure. i love it.
Photobucket

great sunnies. shoes & bag.
Photobucket

too amazing 4 words.
Photobucket

i like this one bc i feel it's a bit more grown up.
Photobucket

look at the bag!
Photobucket

balenciaga bag.. my dream :]
nice scarf & boots as well.
Photobucket

summery & cute.
Photobucket

love it!
Photobucket

& probably my all time favorite.
Photobucket

quick blog plug.
this is travie mccoy's blog.
the lead singer from gym class heroes.
check it out babies :]
http://traviesblog.com/

1 comment:

Ms.Shell said...

I love all these shots.The bags are AMAZING I want like every single bag she has. You really need to go see Sex And The City for the fashion...Let me know when you want to go, I'm down to see it again !!!! lol